2017-03-08 – 2017-03-08 Centre for the Book Map and Directions | Register Description: The next HSA CAPE meeting isRead more
- PayFast Gateway allows for Credit / Cheque Card or Instant EFT payments:
- PayFast is a payments processing service for South African websites. PayFast enables easy, secure and instant transfer of money from online buyers to sellers. With built-in fraud protection, payment is secure and notice of payment if automatically reflected on your account with the HSA.
- Credit / Cheque cards may be used as payment via PayFast
- Instant EFT is PayFast’s patented, revolutionary method of completing online purchases by making an internet banking transfer (EFT) which gets instantly verified. There is no two day wait, you don’t need to send in proof of payment and it can be used with South Africa’s four biggest banks: ABSA, FNB, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
- Electronic transfer to the HSA bank account
- Kindly provide proof of payment by fax or email to the HSA once completed.
Other payment options:
- Cheque or cash deposit.
- Due to the significant costs associated with cheque and cash deposits we kindly ask you to consider other preferred means of payment listed above.
- Debit order
- the HSA has resolved not to extend the Debit Order option.