2017-03-08 – 2017-03-08 Centre for the Book Map and Directions | Register Description: The next HSA CAPE meeting isRead more
The disclaimer contained below relates to any email communication distributed by the HSA.
- This email legal notice is enforceable and binding on any recipient or addressee in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transaction Act, 2002 (25 of 2002).
- This message contains information intended solely for the addressee, which may be legally privileged and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you shall not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file attached to this message. If you have received this message in error, please email the sender by replying to this message.
- Furthermore, the information contained in this message, and any attachments thereto, is for information purposes only and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of the Homoeopathic Association of South Africa (HSA). The HSA therefore does not accept liability for any claims, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, arising from the reliance on such information by anyone.
- Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, the HSA accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever if information or data is, for whatsoever reason, incorrect, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination. Under no circumstances shall the HSA or the sender of this email be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, including, without imitation, any loss of profits, business, interruptions, loss of programmes or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if the HSA or the sender of this email has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. In addition, the HSA will not be held liable for any loss or damages caused of whatsoever nature arising out of information or data that is, for whatever reason, intercepted, corrupted, infected with a computer virus or does not reach its intended destination, timeously or at all. It is the responsibility of the named recipient(s) to ensure that this e-mail and its contents are virus free.
- Any agreements concluded with the HSA by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once the HSA has confirmed such contract formation in a follow up or return communication and always subject to the requirements of the ECT Act and general principles of contract law.
- No e-mail correspondence sent to the HSA shall be deemed to have been received until the HSA has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such "response" for purposes of this clause. Return e-mail messages blocked by the HSA's virus detection and/or filtering applications shall not be deemed to have been received by HSA and/or the addressee;
- The HSA retains the copyright in all e-mail messages and attachments sent from its communications systems insofar as such content is original and subject to copyright. The recipient / addressee is hereby licensed to open and read the message and/or attachments only - all other rights are reserved unless so indicated by the sender and/or the HSA
- No warranties are made or implied that any employee and/or contractor of HSA is or was authorised to create and/or send this communication.
- The law of South Africa shall govern this legal notice and email message.